Our History

Minnedosa Credit Union Limited received its Charter on July 21, 1947 with its first office being in the boardroom of the Co-op Store, (Old Service Centre), until 1956.

The assets at December 31, 1947 were $328, with a membership of 29. In 1956 the Credit Union purchased the old telephone office on Main Street and moved into its own building. Business grew, and by 1963 the Credit Union employed 2 full-time and 1 part-time employees.

In 1967 a new modern office was erected on the same location on Main Street, and the Credit Union employed 3 full-time employees. Assets were $923,310. and the membership was at 1,372.
Membership grew rapidly to 2,136 members in 1974, and again the Credit Union was forced to move to a larger building. March 6, 1975 marked the grand opening of the present building. Since that time the Minnedosa Credit Union Limited has continued to grow.

The Credit Union has been through two expansions to the existing building and today we manage over $135,000,000 in assets and have a membership of 3,873. We have 15 full time and 5 part time people on staff.

Minnedosa Credit Union takes great pride in being “community owned, community minded”.


Find Branch/ATM

Enter address, postal code or branch name